How to Register
NEW! Register Online
Registering for Fishers Parks & Recreation activities is now easier than ever with our new online system.
Please note that all users will need to create a new account to register for activities, as accounts on the previous system will not be transferred to the new system. Learn how to register for activities.
- Create your new Fishers Parks & Recreation Account in our Registration Portal. Click on “Log In/Create Account”, and select the blue Create Your Fishers Account button on the drop down menu.
- Enter your information and set up a username and password. Click next.
- To add children and other family members to your account, click the Add Account Member button. Click “Save & Close”. If you receive an error message, please make sure that both the information in Step 1: Account Holder tab and the Step 2: Other Account Members is completed.
- You can now browse the activities catalog by activity you are eligible to register for, age group, location, categories, or days of the week!
By Mail or In-Person
Complete a registration form (PDF) and return the form with payment to:
Fishers Parks & Recreation
11565 Brooks Schools Road
Fishers, IN 46037
Office hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays). An after-hours drop box is available.
Payments can be made by credit card, check or cash (by mail or in person only). Please make checks payable to: The City of Fishers.
For the PlayFULL Hours and Tiny Trekker activities, you may pay-as-you-go (prices listed with activity details) or purchase a Flex Pass for $10, which includes entry to five PlayFULL Hours and Tiny Trekker activities.
Inclement Weather Policy
We will make every effort to hold programs as scheduled, while keeping the safety of our participants in mind. We follow these safety protocols:
- If Hamilton Southeastern Schools have closed for the day due to weather, Fishers Parks & Recreation activities scheduled to take place before 4 p.m. will also be canceled.
- If Hamilton Southeastern Schools are on a delay, activities will run as scheduled unless extenuating conditions apply. If the delay impacts your ability to attend the activity, please call our office at least one hour prior to the start of the activity.
A city resident is any person who resides within the corporate city limits of Fishers and pays the appropriate taxes to support City of Fishers Parks & Recreation Department activities and services. Non-resident fees include a surcharge to help fund the indirect costs of the Parks & Recreation Department. Check your residency status via Hamilton County Property Reports.