Fishers Parks and Recreation offers nature and recreation camps that focus on education, outdoors, and fun! This summer, campers can choose between different nature and recreation summer camps, each focusing on different themes, activities, and games.
Full-day options are available for some camps! View the 2018 Summer Camp programs (PDF).
Register for Camp
Your child is welcome to attend one camp, or as many camps as they would like! An emergency contact form must be completed for all registered children. Registering for camp is easy:
Browse camp offerings and register online.
Register By Mail or In Person
Complete a registration form (PDF) and return the form with payment to:
Fishers Parks & Recreation
11565 Brooks Schools Road
Fishers, IN 46037
Office hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays). An after-hours drop box is available.
Free & Reduced Summer Camp Rates for HSE Schools Students
Fishers Parks and Recreation offers free or reduced summer camp rates for HSE Schools students who are enrolled in the free or reduced lunch program. To be eligible for these rates, parents must register their child for summer camp in person at the Fishers Parks and Recreation Office and bring documentation from HSE Food Services.
To acquire documentation, please call HSE Schools at 317-594-4381. Free or reduced summer camp rates are limited to one camp per student each summer.
- Well-rounded camp experience focused on a variety of physical, mental, and social learning opportunities
- Unique, themed camp each week including sports, water, outdoor exploration,nature, art, crafts, science, pottery, and other interests
- T-shirt per registered camp, to be worn each day of camp
- Engagement in age-appropriate activities and crafts daily
- Outstanding counselor-to-camper ratios
- Procedures to ensure camper's safety, including medical forms on-site and photo identification requirements for sign-out