Join Fishers Parks for the new socially-distant Boo Bash Trick or Treat Trail on Saturday, October 31, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater. No registration is required.
This year's event includes socially distant trick-or-treating, bewitching giveaways, and lots of spooky fun, including:
To ensure attendees comply with social distancing and COVID-19 guidelines, attendees will be asked to follow a one-way pedestrian pathway. Entry to the event will be monitored to limit attendance to ensure appropriate distancing.
In response to COVID-19, Fishers Parks is taking extra precaution to keep its staff, vendors, and visitors safe by implementing the following procedures:
- Practicing and encouraging social distancing with booths spaced around Municipal Drive surrounding the NPD AMP in a one-way path with multiple specified entrances and exits.
- Masks are mandatory for attendees ages 5+ and vendors.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue.
- Vendors must wear gloves (changed every 30 minutes) and will be required to sanitize regularly throughout the event.
- Guests are expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines and stay home if they are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Digital Costume Contest
Howl-o-ween Pet Division
Don't leave your furry friends out of the frightful fun! Submit a photo of your pet in their best costume in the comments of the Facebook post for chance to win a howling good prize pack!
📷 by Sahishnu Saravanan and Lori Hudson
Want to Have a Booth at Boo Bash?
Check out the Boo Bash Event Map to see the Trick or Treat Trail, restrooms, hand sanitizer locations, the community Jack-o-lantern display, and more!
Parking is available in the Spark Apartment garage, the Switch garage (enter/exit off of North Street), The Edge Parking garage, and the Flexware and North Ellipse surface lots behind the NPD AMP. View the parking and road closure map.