Children of all ages are invited to Boo Bash on Saturday, October 26, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the NPD AMP and on the Central Green. This year's event includes over 50 vendor booths for safe trick or treating, fang-tastic giveaways, bewitching live entertainment, and more.
This year's event includes:
- Even more trick or treating at over 70 local business and City of Fishers department booths
- Teal Pumpkin Project booths providing non-food items for children with food allergies and special needs
- The annual digital costume contest
- A Monster Market during the last Fishers Farmers' Market of the season
- And more!
Boo Bash Booth Application
New this year, local businesses and organizations can apply to participate with two different options:
- Have a booth and provide their own 10' x 10' weighted tent for no cost (additional tents are available to rent if you would like)
- Rent a tent through the Fishers Parks & Recreation Department for $100 per tent.
Tents are required at booths to participate, and a max of 2 tents per business are allowed.
Don't have a tent or want to rent one?
10' x 10' tents are available to rent for $100 (additional tents are available for $100 per tent). Please mark that you would like to rent a tent in the application.
- Must provide a weighted (not staked) 10' x 10' pop-up tent at the event or rent one through the Fishers Parks & Recreation Department
- Must be decorated with a family-friendly theme
- Must provide at least 2 people per booth to dress up in costume and staff the booth
- Must supply candy or trinkets for approximately 3,000 participants
- Participating businesses and organizations are not allowed to sell items or services a the event, however, participants are able to pass out coupons and marketing materials.
- In the event of inclement weather, the make up date for Boo Bash is Sunday, October 27th. Please note, you will not be refunded for any tent rentals due to inclement weather.
- Find additional info about booth requirements and FAQ's
To apply, please complete a Booth Application. Businesses must be approved by Fishers Parks & Recreation. Applications are due September 27, so apply today!
Teal Pumpkin Project Booths
As an inclusive event, Fishers Parks & Recreation encourages vendors to participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project by providing non-food items for children with food allergies and special needs.
The Teal Pumpkin Project encourages awareness of food allergies and promotes inclusion of all trick-or-treaters throughout the Halloween season. The nationwide movement offers an alternative for kids with food allergies, as well as other children for whom candy is not an option.
Want to be a Teal Pumpkin Project booth?
- Let us know that you’re interested in being a Teal Pumpkin Vendor on the application and we’ll include your booth in our app list.
- Provide non-food treats for trick-or-treaters.
- We'll provide a teal pumpkin sign to display at your booth or you can bring your own teal pumpkin to display.
For more information on this initiative, visit tealpumpkinproject.org.