Children of all ages are invited to Boo Bash on Saturday, October 26, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the Central Green and at the NPD AMP.
This year's event includes over 50 vendor booths for safe trick or treating, fang-tastic giveaways, bewitching live entertainment, and more.
In case of inclement weather, the rain makeup date for this year's event is Sunday, October 27 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Digital Costume Contest is Here!
Now through Thursday, October 17, submit a photo of your spooky and boo-tiful costumes! Submitted photos will be added to an album on Fishers Parks & Recreation’s Facebook page and public voting for the best photos begins on Friday, October 18. The 5 photos with the most “likes” will win awesome prizes like swim lessons from Goldfish Swim School, Sky Zone Glow Night tickets, classes at Master Yoo's Tae Kwon Do, and more!. Don't forget to submit a photo of your pet to the Howl-o-ween Divison!
This Year's Event Includes:
- Even more trick or treating at over 60 local business and City of Fishers department booths
- Teal Pumpkin Project booths providing non-food items for children with food allergies and special needs
- A digital scavenger hunt on the free Play Fishers mobile app with great prizes
- A spooky display of jack-o-lanterns carved by the community at our Boo Bash Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza
- The annual digital costume contest
- Fun inflatables including a corn maze and more (parents must sign a waiver to enter the inflatable)
- A Monster Market during the last Fishers Farmers' Market of the season
- A Sensory Area inside the Pavilion between City Hall and the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater for children and families with special needs.
- The Art Gallery in City Hall
- And more!
Digital Costume Contest Begins!
Submit a photo of your spooky and boo-tiful costumes! The public will help us crown the winners by voting for their favorite photo on our Facebook page starting on October 18. The 5 photos with the most “likes” through Thursday, October 24 will win a spooktacular prize!
Howl-o-ween Pet Division
Don't leave your furry friends out of the frightful fun! Submit a photo of your pet in their best costume through October 17 for chance to win a howling good prize. Public voting for the photo with the most likes on the Fishers Parks & Recreation's Facebook starts on October 18 through October 24.
Download the App!
The free Play Fishers app is your complete guide to Boo Bash! Find the brand new Boo Bash Bucket List, a list of Teal Pumpkin Project booths, exclusive vendor info, alerts, and more.
Coming soon! While you're at the event, check in and delight in the frightful fun at Boo Bash for your chance to win spooktacular prizes just for using the Play Fishers app!
Teal Pumpkin Project Booths
Boo Bash is proud to be an inclusive event! Several Boo Bash booths are participating in the Teal Pumpkin Project by providing non-food items for children with food allergies and special needs.
The Teal Pumpkin Project encourages awareness of food allergies and promotes inclusion of all trick-or-treaters throughout the Halloween season. The nationwide movement offers an alternative for kids with food allergies, as well as other children for whom candy is not an option.
Teal Pumpkin Project booths will be listed in the Play Fishers app the week before the event.
Want to Have a Booth at Boo Bash?
New this year, local businesses and organizations can apply to participate:
- Have a booth and provide their own 10' x 10' weighted tent for no cost
- The deadline to rent a tent and/or table for the event through Fishers Parks & Recreation has passed. You must provide your own weighted tent and table to be a vendor at Boo Bash.
Tents are required at booths to participate, and a max of 2 tents per business are allowed. Learn more and apply to have a booth by October 18.
Volunteer at Boo Bash
Want to volunteering for this event? View volunteer opportunities.