Info for Vendors
Fishers Parks & Recreation is excited to work with over 50 different local businesses at the annual Boo Bash event on Saturday, October 31 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater.
Boo Bash Booth Application
In response to COVID-19, Fishers Parks is taking extra precaution to keep its staff, vendors, and visitors safe by implementing the following procedures:
- Practicing and encouraging social distancing with booths spaced around Municipal Drive surrounding the NPD AMP in a one-way path with multiple specified entrances and exits.
- Masks are mandatory for attendees ages 5+ and vendors.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue.
- Vendors must wear gloves (changed every 30 minutes) and will be required to sanitize regularly throughout the event
- Guests are expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines and stay home if they are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Teal Pumpkin Project Booths
As an inclusive event, Fishers Parks & Recreation encourages vendors to participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project by providing non-food items for children with food allergies and special needs.
The Teal Pumpkin Project encourages awareness of food allergies and promotes inclusion of all trick-or-treaters throughout the Halloween season. The nationwide movement offers an alternative for kids with food allergies, as well as other children for whom candy is not an option.
Want to be a Teal Pumpkin Project booth?
- Let us know that you’re interested in being a Teal Pumpkin Vendor we’ll include your booth in our app list.
- Provide non-food treats for trick-or-treaters.
- We'll provide a teal pumpkin sign to display at your booth or you can bring your own teal pumpkin to display.
For more information on this initiative, visit tealpumpkinproject.org.
- Tents are required - vendors must provide their own 10' x 10' tent or rent a tent for $100 through Fishers Parks
- Vendors must wear masks throughout the event
- Booth spaces are 10' x 10'
- All booths must sign and complete a liability waiver