Whether you’re looking for recreational or competitive sports, you will find a wide range of exciting options for all ages.
Mudsock Youth Athletics is a non-profit organization that provides recreational team sport opportunities and a well-rounded experience to the families in our community via their 12 different member leagues. They focus on promoting character development, leadership skills and physical fitness.
Their mission has stayed the same since they began in 1987: to cultivate an organization that provides all kids in our community a chance to actively participate in the sport they choose.
As a way to further our pledge to the enhanced character and well-being of our youth, they are constantly evolving to provide new sports, greater education, and highlighting their commitment to Fishers in all they do.
Mudsock Youth Athletics has three seasons and corresponding registrations periods:
- Open Registration: January 1-31
- Season: Last week of March to early July (with most younger age divisions ending in June or earlier)
- Sports offered: Baseball, Boys and Girls Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Track and Boys Volleyball
- Open Registration: May 1-31
- Season: Mid-July to Mid-October (some leagues may start later depending on 1st day of school)
- Sports offered: Baseball, Cross Country, Cheer, Field Hockey, Football, Soccer, Softball, Girls Volleyball
- Open Registration: August 1-31
- Season: Mid-October to early March (there will be breaks for school holiday time off)
- Sports offered: Boys and Girls Basketball
*Registrations will still be accepted after open registration closes if any age division still has openings.
Fishers Parks & Recreation offers an adult softball league during the spring, summer, and fall months for adults 18 and older.
Interested in dusting off your old soccer cleats and getting back out there? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to join the list of Fishers adults wanting to recreate a social, adult soccer league.