Summer vacation is a time for discovery! Fishers Parks offers camps for children of all ages to explore their interests, make friends, and shake their summer break boredom. Whether your kid is a backyard adventurer, an all-star athlete, or a scientist-in-training, check out our camp lineup and keep your kids active and learning!
A Summer Made for (Safe) & Happy Campers
Check out these July Summer Camps with spaces available:
Half-Day Camps: Ages 8 - 12
Partner Camp: Ages 8 - 14
July 20 - 24: Indy Eleven Soccer Camp
Safe & Healthy Camps
Camper and counselors’ health and safety is our top concern, and all camps will follow health and safety guidelines. See Fishers Parks complete Camp Guidelines for summer 2020.
Free & Reduced Summer Camp Rates for HSE Schools Students
Fishers Parks offers free or reduced summer camp rates for HSE Schools students who are enrolled in the free or reduced lunch program. To be eligible for these rates, parents must register their child for summer camp in person at the Fishers Parks and Recreation Office and bring documentation from HSE Food Services.
To acquire documentation, please call HSE Schools at 317-594-4381. Free or reduced summer camp rates are limited to one camp per student each summer.
- Engaging and vibrant camp experience focused on a variety of physical, mental, and social learning opportunities
- Unique, themed camp each week including sports, water, outdoor exploration, nature, art, crafts, STEM, pottery, and more
- All camp counselors must pass a criminal background check and are required to complete over 40 hours of mandatory training
- 2 T-shirt(s) per registered camp, to be worn each day of camp
- Engagement in age-appropriate activities and crafts daily
- Outstanding counselor-to-camper ratios
- Procedures to ensure camper’s safety, including on-site medical forms and photo identification for child sign-out