This summer, Fishers Parks & Recreation is coming to a park near you! Fishers Parks & Recreation offers a fun lineup of engaging and vibrant full and half-day summer camps for children of all ages.
This year’s camps focus on art, STEAM, fitness, and nature programming, and campers will enjoy sessions on nature, ninjas, and tons of new activities.
2020 Summer Camp Registration Dates:
- Resident registration is now open!
- Nonresident registration opens January 27
Spring Break Camp
Our engaging day camps help keep kids active during vacation.
Little Chefs Camp
Monday – Tuesday, April 6 – 7 | 8:30 AM – 1 PM
Holland Park | $40 | Ages 5 - 12
Build skills while learning cooking basics, table etiquette, food prep, and more. Registration coming soon!
Heads Up Camp
Wednesday – Friday, April 8 – 10 | 8:30 AM – 1 PM
Holland Park | $60 | Ages 5 - 12
Learn about the science of air with rockets, kite building, disc golf, and slack line courses. Registration coming soon!
Online registration will be available for residents starting on Monday, January 13. Check out our complete lineup of summer camps.
Stop by the Fishers Parks & Recreation office to register in person starting on January 13 (nonresident registration starts on January 27).
Office hours are Monday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Free & Reduced Summer Camp Rates for HSE Schools Students
Fishers Parks and Recreation offers free or reduced summer camp rates for HSE Schools students who are enrolled in the free or reduced lunch program. To be eligible for these rates, parents must register their child for summer camp in person at the Fishers Parks and Recreation Office and bring documentation from HSE Food Services.
To acquire documentation, please call HSE Schools at 317-594-4381. Free or reduced summer camp rates are limited to one camp per student each summer.
- Engaging and vibrant camp experience focused on a variety of physical, mental, and social learning opportunities
- Unique, themed camp each week including sports, water, outdoor exploration, nature, art, crafts, STEM, pottery, and more
- 2 T-shirt(s) per registered camp, to be worn each day of camp
- Engagement in age-appropriate activities and crafts daily
- Outstanding counselor-to-camper ratios
- Procedures to ensure camper's safety, including medical forms on-site and photo identification requirements for sign-out