Digital Costume Contest
The Digital Costume Contest entries are in, and now we need your help to crown the winner! The 5 photos with the most “likes” in the Boo Bash Digital Costume Contest Album through Thursday, October 25 at 11:59 p.m. will win awesome prizes.
This year's prizes include:
- Free swim lessons from Goldfish Swim School
- Passes to Sky Zone
- Tickets to the Indy 500
- Family passes to Pin Heads
- And more!
Digital Costume Contest
We need your help to crown the costume contest winner! Vote for your favorite photo by 'liking' it in the Boo Bash Digital Costume Contest Album. The top 5 photos with the most 'likes' through Thursday, Oct.25 at 11:59 p.m. will win awesome prizes!
Howl-o-ween Pet Division
Help us pick the Howl-o-ween Pet Costume Contest winner by voting for your favorite photo in our Facebook album. The winner with the most 'likes' will win a PetSuites gift basket including a $100 gift certificate!
There's Still Time to Submit Your Photo!
1. Got a late start submitting your photo? You can still enter your photo for voting here.
2. Spread the word! Get your friends to "like" your photo in the Fishers Parks & Recreation Boo Bash Costume Contest Facebook Album. Public voting for the top 5 best costumes begins on Friday, October 19 and ends on Thursday, October 25 at 11:59 p.m.
3. The top 5 photos with the most "likes” will be announced at Boo Bash and on Fishers Parks & Recreation’s Facebook page, and win awesome prizes!
Costume Contest FAQ's
How many photos can I submit?
You can enter as many times as you like, as long as they are your original photos.
How do I win?
Prizes will be given out to the (5) photos with the most “likes” in the Boo Bash Costume Contest Photo Album on the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook page.
Share the album with your family and friends through Facebook and let them know you want to win by asking them to vote for your photo by “liking” it in the album!
What are the prizes?
Prize information coming soon!
When are winners announced?
We will announce the winners on the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook page on October 26.
Can I enter a video into the contest?
No, only photos are eligible.
How do I know if I am a winner?
We will post your photo on the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook page and contact you via email to notify you that you have won and include instructions for claiming your prize.
- 2018 Boo Bash Costume Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Fishers Parks & Recreation, 11565 Brooks School Road, Fishers, IN 46037 (“Sponsor”). This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. By entering this Contest, you are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- The Entry Period for this Contest begins on Monday, October 8 at 8:00 a.m. and ends on Thursday, October 18 at 11:59 p.m. (all times in these Official Rules are EST). All entries must be received by Sponsor using the specified form during the Entry Period.
- Photo submissions for the contest featuring children under 18 must be submitted by their parent or guardian, age 18 or older between October 8 and October 18.
- To enter, you must submit your photo using the specified form during the Entry Period. Only completed forms will be accepted. Entries must: (a) be submitted digitally via the Form as listed above; (b) be suitable for general audiences and not offensive, obscene, defamatory or illegal; (c) be original (and you must own or control the copyright to your Entry and have sufficient rights to submit the work to this Contest and to grant permission to Sponsor to use the Entry, as described below. You also allow Fishers Parks & Recreation to use your photos in marketing promotions.); and (d) not violate the rights of others or any policies or terms of Facebook. By entering this Contest, you certify that you have complied with and accept these Official Rules and are eligible to win, and you give your express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor (and third-parties directed by Sponsor) through your Facebook account and at any email address or telephone number you provide in connection with this Contest. You also agree that all decisions of Sponsor in administering the Contest are within Sponsor’s sole discretion and are final.
- Winner Selection: All entrants/entries are subject to verification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. After the Entry Period, the photos will be uploaded into a Facebook album on the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook page. The 5 photos in the album with the most “Likes” through Thursday, October 25 at 11:59 p.m. will win.
- The top 5 winners will receive Conner Prairie tickets, etc. (more details coming soon!)
- The winning Entrants will be notified via email and the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook account. Fishers Parks & Recreation will post the winning photos.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.