Current Volunteer Opportunities
Looking for ways to make an impact in the community? Volunteering connects residents with neighbors, causes, and opportunities and makes our community a more vibrant and better place to live. Browse available opportunities here.
October 26 | 10 AM - 1 PM
We're looking for individuals and groups of all ages to help at our spooktacular event on October 26. The annual Boo Bash invites ghosts & goblins of all ages to the Central Green in front of City Hall for a free Halloween village featuring safe trick or treating, games, and more.
Volunteers will assist with set-up, working entrances to greet people, interacting with kids, passing out bags, giveaways, etc. Volunteers must be at least 16 years old. Please let us know your t-shirt size by October 10. Volunteers are encouraged to wear orange and any Halloween head wear or capes, except for masks.
Sign Up to Volunteer
- Current Fishers Parks & Recreation Volunteers - Register here
- New to volunteering with us? Complete a volunteer application
- Registering as a group to volunteer? Submit the Group Volunteer Application
Winter Wonderland & Holiday Fun
Saturday, December 7 | 4 – 7 PM | Central Green
We are looking for individuals and groups to help with our Winter Wonderland event on December 7. From the holiday lights on the Central Green to family favorite Santa’s Mailbox, Fishers Parks & Recreation promises to help Fishers families create lasting memories and traditions during the holiday season.
Volunteers will help in station areas where needed and will help greet, direct patrons. Volunteers will also help with setup and cleanup. Candy Cane Hunt Helpers will place candy canes on trees, oversee activity, and reset it.
Sign Up to Volunteer
We're looking for individuals and groups of all ages to help at our spooktacular event on October 26! Learn more.
Are you an Eagle Scout interested in completing a project with Fishers Parks & Recreation? Contact our volunteer team for more information.
Get Involved in the Fishers Community
Looking for other ways to make an impact in the community? Volunteering connects residents with neighbors, causes, and opportunities and makes our community a more vibrant and better place to live. Learn more about current volunteer opportunities.
There are several ways to get involved in the community:
- Volunteer as an individual - Volunteer as an individual by creating a Volgistics account (view Vogistics Instructions for more information)
- Volunteer as a group - From businesses to civic organizations, our office can match your group with a volunteer project that makes an impact! Submit a Group Volunteer Application.
- Subscribe to the Volunteerism Newsletter - Subscribe to receive volunteer opportunity notifications straight in your inbox.
- Share your story - If you've had a great volunteer experience in Fishers, share your story so we can feature you or your organization in the Volunteer Spotlight.