AMP After Dark
WTTS presents Manchester Orchestra with special guest Van William
WTTS presents Manchester Orchestra with special guest Van William on Sept. 21 at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater. Gates open at 6 PM and the show starts at 8 PM.
Outside food, drinks, and coolers are not permitted (factory-sealed water bottles are allowed). Lawn chairs and blankets are welcome.
Tickets are required and can be purchased here for $9.23.
Parking is available in The Depot and Flats at Switch parking garage located to the east and west of City Hall, as well as in the new Police Station and Meyer Najem garages. See the Parking Map and learn more about Summer Concert FAQ's.
See a map of the venue here.
Times are approximate and subject to change.
- 6 PM: Gates open
- 8 PM: Van William
- 9:15 PM: Manchester Orchestra
The following items ARE permitted:
- Purses (will be searched)
- Blankets and tarps
- Lawn chairs
- Factory-sealed water bottles
The following items are NOT permitted through the ticket gates. We appreciate your help in leaving these items at home:
- Outside food and beverages (factory-sealed water bottles allowed). Food and alcohol vendors will be on site.
A few reminders for this show:
- The show is rain or shine.
- No pass-outs/reentry once inside the gates.
- No smoking permitted.
- Please carpool if possible as parking is limited.
- The show is rain or shine. Should inclement weather (lightening) occur, check the Nickel Plate District Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.
- Handicap accessible parking is available in the south Fire Dept. lot. Please have handicap parking passes visible for parking attendants who will direct you to the lot (spaces are based on a first come, first serve basis).
You Spoke & We Listened!
To increase our attendee's experience, we have added the following amenities for this show:
- We have doubled the bar areas (now in 2 locations with separate ID check areas) and doubled bartending staff at the event
- We had added 2 additional food trucks
- We have doubled porta-potties and restrooms for the concert
Check out our Summer Concert FAQ's.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor
About the NPD AMP
This summer, the City of Fishers is "AMPing" up the NPD AMP with a new and improved amphitheater. Renovations include both aesthetic and experiential improvements, as including a bigger stage, elevated lawn, centrally located restrooms, and more. Learn more about the updated NPD AMP.