Every Saturday during the Fishers Farmers Market, we welcome local nonprofit organizations, community groups, businesses, and individuals for informational tabling in a designated area (Info Row) adjacent to the market.
Booth space for informational tables may only be used for information and outreach; no selling or active fundraising is allowed. Please see the complete rules. The Fishers Farmers Market takes place on Saturday Mornings from 8 a.m. to noon. The fee is $25 per booth space, per market day.
If your organization, group, or business is interested in having an informational table at the market, please complete the form below. The form will need to be completed at least one month prior to the month you would like to be at the market (Ex.: register in April to participate in May, register in May to participate in June, etc.).You may register for multiple dates for multiple months.
If more than 10 organizations/businesses register for a market date, a drawing will be held to determine which 10 groups may participate on that date.
Informational Tabling Guidelines
- Nonprofit organizations, community groups, businesses, and individuals may register for a booth space for informational tabling at the Fishers Farmers Market.
- Informational tabling registration must be submitted via the above form by the first of the month prior to participating in the market. .
- Up to 10 spaces are available each market Saturday. If more than 10 registrations have been received by noon on Friday one week before the market, staff will conduct a drawing to determine which 10 registered groups may participate on that Saturday. Groups will be notified by the end of the day on Friday, one week before the market day.
- The 2021 market season takes place on Saturdays, May 2 through September 26, from 8 a.m. to noon, each week.
- Informational tabling booths are for information and outreach only. Selling items is not permitted.
- Representatives of tabling groups may stand in the area immediately in front of their booth space when distributing literature, gathering signatures, or otherwise actively engaging the public. At no time may group members walk through the market engaging in these activities.
- No hawking or calling out is allowed.
- Exhibitors may not actively solicit donations at the market. A passive donation receptacle is permitted.
- In some cases, solicitation for nonprofit membership or sale of tickets for fundraising may be allowed with prior authorization from the Market Coordinator.
- Exhibitors may not give away any items for human consumption.
- If you must cancel one of your information tabling dates, you must contact the Market Coordinator in advance or you will forfeit any remaining dates and may not be allowed to participate in future seasons. Payment is due when registering in advance. Payment is non-refundable.
- Please see the Sponsor and Exhibitor Guidelines for complete booth set-up information.
- Booth spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’. Exhibitors are expected to have someone at their booth at all times.
- Exhibitors must provide all booth equipment, including tent, tables, chairs, etc. All tents must have appropriate weights. Please see the Tent Weight Requirements.
- Exhibitors may arrive any time after 6:30 a.m. Exhibitors should be completely set up and ready for visitors by 7:45 a.m.
- The market is a family-friendly event. Exhibitors are expected to act in accordance with appropriate behavior of a family-friendly event. Informational tabling groups that do not comply with Sponsor and Exhibitor Guidelines after a warning from the Market Coordinator will be asked to leave.
- Fishers Parks has the right to refuse tabling privileges at the Fishers Farmers Market to any organization for any reason. The Market is crowded, and our primary mission is to facilitate connections between farmers and consumers.